Screen (for PC input)
- Auto Adjustment
- Automatically adjusts the display position, and phase of the picture in PC mode.
- [Auto Adjustment] may not work well with certain input signals. In such cases, manually adjust [Phase], [Pitch], [Horizontal Shift], and [Vertical Shift].
- Resets all PC screen settings to factory settings.
- Adjusts the phase when the screen flickers.
- Adjusts the pitch when the picture has unwanted vertical stripes.
- Horizontal Shift
- Adjusts the horizontal position of the picture.
- Vertical Shift
- Adjusts the vertical position of the picture.
- Screen Format/Wide Mode
(Option name differs depending on your region/country.)
- [Normal] : Displays the original picture.
[Full 1] : Enlarges the picture to fill the display area maintaining the original picture.
[Full 2] : Enlarges the picture to fill the display area.