Selecting a picture and sound setting suitable for the content
You can select a preset picture and sound setting (e.g. [Auto], [Cinema], [Sports]) that suits the content.
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] using the / buttons.
Select [System Settings] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select [Scene Select] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select the desired option using the / buttons, then press the button.
To return to the last viewed source, press the HOME button twice.
- Automatically selects the scene based on the viewing content.
- [Auto (24p Sync)]
- Automatically selects “Cinema” for 24Hz signal content. Behaves as “Auto” for all other signals.
- Turn off Scene Select for general content.
- Optimal picture and sound for watching movies.
- Optimal picture and sound for watching sports.
- Optimal sound for listening to music.
- Optimal picture for watching animation
- Optimal picture for viewing photos. This setting will apply to 2160p (25/30Hz), 1080i/p (50/60Hz) and 480/576p formats only. (2160p (25Hz), 1080i/p (50Hz) and 576p are available depending on your region/country.)
- Optimal picture and sound for playing video games.
- Optimal picture for viewing tables and characters.