Gather around the TV with your family or friends, connect your smartphones/tablets to the TV and view your favourite photos on the large screen TV. Furthermore, if you like a photo on someone else’s smartphone/tablet, you can copy the photo to your device.
Press the HOME button, then select [Apps] → [Photo Share].
The introduction to the steps to connect your smartphone/tablet to the TV appears.
Press the button (or press the touchpad on the Touchpad Remote Control) to start the steps.
Follow the on-screen instructions to connect each smartphone/tablet to the TV.
After all connections are established, press .
(When using the Touchpad Remote Control, slide right.)
Open the web browser on your smartphone/tablet and follow the on-screen instructions to access the URL shown on the TV screen.
To display a photo on the TV, tap [Start] on your smartphone/tablet, tap , select the photo on your smartphone/tablet, then tap . The photo appears on the TV screen and its thumbnail is displayed on each smartphone/tablet.
To save a photo displayed on the TV, tap its thumbnail on your smartphone/tablet, then touch and hold the photo to open the context menu. Select [Save] to save the photo. You can tap to view the photo on the TV screen again.
- The thumbnail history keeps up to 5 photos. You can also connect a USB flash drive to the TV to keep up to 55 photos.
Do not disconnect a USB flash drive while using the Photo Share application. Otherwise, data in the drive may be corrupted.
- If the TV uses the 5GHz band to connect to a wireless router (or access point), the connection is disconnected when Photo Share is started.
- Up to 10 smartphone/tablet can be connected to the TV at the same time. To connect another device when 10 devices are already connected, disconnect an unnecessary device, then connect the device.
- The default browser for Android 2.3 or later is supported.
- The default browser for iOS is supported; however, some functions cannot be used depending on the version of your iOS.
- The maximum file size of photos is 10MB.