Setting audio for digital broadcasts
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] at the bottom of the screen using the / buttons.
Select [Digital Set-up] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select [Audio Set-up] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select the desired option using the / buttons, then press the button.
To return to the last viewed source, press the HOME button twice.
- [Audio Type]
- Switches to a broadcast for the hearing impaired when you select [For Hard Of Hearing].
- [Primary Preferred Language]
- Sets the most preferred language. Some digital channels may broadcast several audio languages for a programme.
- [Secondary Preferred Language]
- Sets the secondary preferred language.
- [Audio Description]
- Provides an audio description (narration) of visual information, when available.
- [Mixing Level]
- Adjusts the TV main audio and [Audio Description] output levels.
- [Dynamic Range]
- Compensates for differences in the audio level between different channels (only for Dolby Digital audio).
(The effect of this setting may vary depending on the programme content.)
- [MPEG Audio Level]
- Adjusts the MPEG audio sound level.
- [HE-AAC Audio Level]
- Adjusts the HE-AAC audio sound level.
- Available options may vary depending on your region/country.