Making detailed settings of video input
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] at the bottom of the screen using the / buttons.
Select [Display] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select [Video Input Settings] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select the desired option using the / buttons, then press the button.
To return to the last viewed source, press the HOME button twice.
- [Colour Matrix]
- Reproduces the colour-difference signals. It is recommended to leave this at the factory default setting.
- [HDMI Dynamic Range]
- Produces natural picture by changing the tone reproduction of HDMI input signals. For standard use, [Auto] is recommended as this changes the tone reproduction automatically. Select [Full] if black/white colours appear smeared.
- Creates gradations using Super Bit Mapping technology.
- [Colour System]
- Sets the colour system according to the signal from the input source.
- [Digital Broadcast Picture Mode]
- [Optimise for Text/Graphics]: Optimises the picture quality of text and graphics in digital data services.
[Optimise for Video]: Optimises the picture quality of digital broadcasts.
(When [Optimise for Video] is selected, the picture or sound may cut off momentarily if the resolution of a digital broadcast changes. In such a case, set to [Optimise for Text/Graphics].)
- [SBM], [Colour System] and [Digital Broadcast Picture Mode] are available depending on your TV model/region/country.