Home Menu screen
The Home Menu, which can be displayed by pressing the HOME button, contains various categories.
You can select a desired category in the Home Menu and access items, such as programme listings, input sources, TV settings menu, etc.
Categories in the Home Menu
- Provides settings (e.g. picture settings, sound settings, key tone setting) that allow you to customise your TV.
- Enables access to Widgets.
Available Widgets depend on your region/country. If Widgets are unavailable, the [Widgets] category is not displayed.
- Launches applications that require an Internet connection.
- [Sony Entertainment Network]
- Enables selection of content from the online service “Sony Entertainment Network.” If “Sony Entertainment Network” is unavailable, the [Sony Entertainment Network] category is not displayed.
- [Internet Content]
- Enables access to Internet services for TV.
- Allows you to select a list of TV channels, or a programme guide. (Programme guide is available depending on your TV model or region.)
- Enables timer recordings to a connected USB HDD device, and selection of recorded content to play. (This function may not be available depending on your model/region/country.)
- Enables selection of media files (photo, music, video) to play in a connected USB storage device or your home network.
- Enables selection of devices connected to the TV.
- Displays items in Favourites and recently viewed items.
Press the HOME button.
The Home Menu appears.
Select the category at the bottom of the screen using the / buttons.
(Illustration example: When selecting the [Settings] category.)
Select the item using the / buttons, then press the button.
(Illustration example: When selecting [Display].)
In the displayed screen, perform the operation using the /// and buttons.
(Illustration example: When selecting [Picture] using the / and buttons.)
To return to the last viewed source, press the HOME button twice.
- The items you can select may vary depending on the situation.
- Unavailable items are greyed out or not displayed.