- Top Page >
- Configuring Various Settings >
- Turning on/off and adjusting the brightness of the illumination
Turning on/off and adjusting the brightness of the illumination
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings].
Select [Preferences] → [Front Panel Illumination] → [Illumination LED] → the desired option.
- The lamp blinks all the time the TV power is on.
- [Auto Brightness Adjust]
- Optimizes brightness according to the ambient light.
- Lowers the brightness of the lamp.
- [Simple Response]
- The Illumination LED at the bottom of the screen lights in response to operations. It lights only as a user response, and will not continue to light as a timer indication (such as timer, timer rec* or reminder*).
* This function is available depending on your region/country.
- The lamp does not light under normal use.