System requirements for computers connected to the HDD AUDIO PLAYER
HAP Music Transfer, an application that copies audio files from your computer to the HDD AUDIO PLAYER, can be used in the following system environment:
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Starter Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows 7 Home Basic Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1 or later
- Windows Vista Home Basic Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Vista Business Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Vista Ultimate Service Pack 2 or later
- OS X Mavericks (10.9) (*)
- OS X Yosemite (10.10) (*)
- OS X El Capitan (10.11) (*)
- macOS Sierra (10.12) (*)
- macOS High Sierra (10.13) (*)
- macOS Mojave (10.14) (*)
- macOS Catalina (10.15) (*)
* Intel CPU models, 64 bit (10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15) is supported.
1,024 x 768 pixels or higher
- One of the above operating systems should be installed by default. Upgraded operating systems and multi-boot environments are not supported.
- We do not guarantee operation for all computers even if they meet the above system requirements. Furthermore, the following systems are not supported:
- Personally constructed computers or operating systems
- Upgraded operating systems
- Multi-boot environments
- Multi-monitor environments
- Be sure to update your operating system to the latest version to ensure the security of your computer.
Please note that the update may change the settings on the operating system and affect the connection with the HDD AUDIO PLAYER.
For details on updates, please consult Microsoft Corporation for Windows, or Apple Inc. for macOS.
Notice regarding the Discontinuation of Windows 7 Support
Microsoft has announced their specific end of support day for Windows 7. As a result, support for problems with and security measures for our hardware/software products will also be ending. Continuing to use our products in a Windows 7 environment may cause devices and software to function abnormally, or it may cause problems where security cannot be assured.
For support for Windows 7 and later, check the support information provided by Microsoft Corporation.