Using the menu on the TV screen
You can display the menu of the receiver on the TV screen.
- Switch the input of the TV to the input to which the receiver is connected.
- Press HOME to display the home menu on the TV screen.
- Press /// repeatedly to select the menu you want, then press to enter the menu.
Home menu items
Watch: Select to display video from the connected device.
Listen: Select to listen to sound from the connected device.
Custom Preset: Select to save various settings for the receiver and recall those settings.
Sound Effects: Select to enjoy sound effects.
Settings: Select to adjust the various settings for the receiver.
- When [OPTIONS] appears in the lower right portion of the TV screen, you can display the function list by pressing OPTIONS and selecting a related function.
- To return to the previous screen, press RETURN.
- To exit the menu, press HOME to display the home menu, then press HOME again.