Enjoying audio content stored on an iPhone/iPod via the USB port
You can enjoy music from an iPhone or iPod by connecting it to the (USB) port on the receiver.
- Select [Listen] - [USB] from the home menu.
When an iPhone or iPod is connected, [iPod/iPhone] appears on the TV screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select the iPhone/iPod control mode.
Operating an iPhone/iPod using the remote control
Press USB before you use the following buttons:
- , : Starts or pauses playback.
- /: Moves to the start of the previous/current or next track.
- When connecting the receiver to the network via a wired LAN connection, the USB function temporarily may not work due to the power status of the router or the network connection status, etc. Please wait as the function will recover after a short period of time.