Enjoying audio content from iTunes or an iPhone/iPad/iPod via the network (AirPlay)
You can play audio content on an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or in an iTunes Library on your PC with this receiver via a wireless network.
- Tap/click icon on the iPhone/iPad/iPod screen or iTunes window.
- Select [STR-DN1050] or [STR-DN850] on the AirPlay menu of iTunes or your iPhone/iPad/iPod.
- Start playing back audio content on an iPhone/iPad/iPod or in iTunes.
Controlling AirPlay playback
You can use the +/–, , , , buttons on the remote control when the receiver is selected as the device for output.
- Update the iPhone/iPad/iPod or iTunes to the latest version before using with the receiver.
- Refer to the operating instructions of your device for details on operating the iPhone/iPad/iPod, iTunes or AirPlay.
- If the playback does not start, perform the process again from step 1.
- The device name displayed on the AirPlay menu may be different. To confirm or edit the device name, see “Assigning a name to the receiver (Device Name).”
- Very loud sound may output from the receiver if you set the volume loud on an iPhone/iPad/iPod or iTunes.
- It may not be possible to link the volume level of an iPhone/iPad/iPod or iTunes with the volume level of this receiver.