MULTI CHANNEL AV RECEIVERSTR-DN1050/STR-DN850
Notes on USB devices
- Do not remove a USB device during operation. To avoid data corruption and damage to the USB device, turn the receiver off when connecting or
removing a USB device.
- Do not connect a USB device to the receiver through a USB hub.
- When a USB device is connected, [Reading] appears.
- It may take about 10 seconds before [Reading] appears depending on the type of USB device connected.
- When a USB device is connected, the receiver reads all of the files on the USB device. If there are many folders or files on the USB device, it may take a long
time to finish reading the USB device.
- The receiver can recognize up to
The maximum number of audio files and folders may vary depending on the file and folder structure. Do not save other types of files or unnecessary folders on a USB device.
- 256 folders (including [ROOT] folder).
- 256 audio files in each folder.
- 8 folder levels (tree structure of files, including [ROOT] folder).
- Compatibility with all encoding/writing softwares, recording devices, and recording media cannot be guaranteed. Incompatible USB devices may produce
noise or interrupted audio or may not play at all.
- Some time may be needed to start playback when:
- the folder structure is complex.
- the memory capacity is excessive.
- This receiver does not necessarily support all of the functions provided in a connected USB device.
- The playback order for the receiver may differ from the playback order of the connected USB device.
- If folders that have no audio files are selected, [No Track] appears.
- When playing a very long track, some operations may cause playback delay.