Adjusting the volume automatically (Advanced Auto Volume)
This receiver can adjust its volume automatically depending on the input signal or content from a connected device.
This function is useful, for example, when the sound of commercials is louder than a TV program.
- Select [Settings] - [Audio Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Advanced Auto Volume].
- Set to [On] or [Off].
- Be sure to reduce the volume level before you turn this function on or off.
- The Advanced Auto Volume function may not work, depending on the audio format.
- This function does not work when [2ch Analog Direct] is being used.