- The following marks are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Corporation.
, , Memory Stick, , Memory Stick PRO, , Memory Stick Duo, , Memory Stick PRO Duo, , Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, , Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, , Memory Stick Micro, , MagicGate, PhotoTV HD, InfoLITHIUM, PlayMemories Online, PlayMemories Online logo, PlayMemories Home, PlayMemories Home logo, PlayMemories Mobile, PlayMemories Mobile logo
PlayMemories Camera Apps, PlayMemories Camera Apps logo
Multi Interface Shoe, Multi Interface Shoe logo
- XAVC S and are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- Blu-ray Disc™ and Blu-ray™ are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
- AVCHD Progressive and AVCHD Progressive logotype are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
- Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
- Microsoft, Windows, DirectX and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- iOS is a registered trademark or trademark of Cisco Systems Inc.
- iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- SDXC logo is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi logo, Wi-Fi PROTECTED SET-UP are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- The N Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
- DLNA and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks of Digital Living Network Alliance.
- "" and "PlayStation" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- Add further enjoyment with your PlayStation 3 by downloading the application for PlayStation 3 from PlayStation Store (where available.)
- The application for PlayStation 3 requires PlayStation Network account and application download. Accessible in areas where the PlayStation Store is available.
- Eye-Fi is a trademark of Eye-Fi Inc.
- In addition, system and product names used in this manual are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective developers or manufacturers. However, the ™ or ® marks may not be specified in all cases in this manual.