Viewing images on a “BRAVIA” Sync-compatible TV
By connecting this product to a TV that supports “BRAVIA” Sync using an HDMI cable (sold separately), you can operate this product with the TV Remote Control.
- Turn off both this product and the TV.
- Connect the HDMI micro terminal of the product to the HDMI jack of the TV using an HDMI cable (sold separately).
- Turn on the TV and switch the input.
- Turn on this product.
- MENU → (Setup) → [HDMI Settings] → [CTRL FOR HDMI] → [On].
- Press the SYNC MENU button on the TV Remote Control, and select the desired mode.
- If the product is not in playback mode, press the (Playback) button.
- Only TVs that support “BRAVIA” Sync can provide SYNC MENU operations. For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the TV.
- If the product performs unwanted operations in response to the TV Remote Control when the product is connected to another manufacturer’s TV using an HDMI connection, select MENU → (Setup) → [HDMI Settings] → [CTRL FOR HDMI] → [Off].