Using a Mount Adaptor (sold separately), you can attach an A-mount lens (sold separately) to this product.
For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the Mount Adaptor.
- You may not be able to use the Mount Adaptor with certain lenses. Consult your Sony dealer or local authorized Sony service facility on compatible lenses.
- You cannot use the AF illuminator when using an A-mount lens.
- The sound of the lens and the product in operation may be recorded during movie recording.
You can turn the sound off by selecting MENU → [Camera Settings] → [Audio Recording] → [Off].
- It may take a long time or may be difficult for the product to focus, depending on the lens used or the subject.
- The light of the flash may be blocked by the lens attached.