Allows you to select the desired image processing. You can adjust exposure (shutter speed and aperture) as you like with [Creative Style], unlike with [Scene Selection] where the product adjusts the exposure.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [Creative Style] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Standard (default setting):
- For shooting various scenes with rich gradation and beautiful colors.
- The saturation and contrast are heightened for shooting striking images of colorful scenes and subjects such as flowers, spring greenery, blue sky, or ocean views.
- For shooting the skin color in a soft tone, ideally suited for shooting portraits.
- The saturation, contrast, and sharpness are heightened for shooting vivid and crisp scenery. Distant landscapes also stand out more.
- For shooting the beautiful red of the setting sun.
- Black & White:
- For shooting images in black and white monotone.
- For shooting images in sepia monotone.
To set [Contrast], [Saturation] and [Sharpness]
[Contrast], [Saturation] and [Sharpness] can be adjusted for each [Creative Style] item.
Select an item to be set by pressing the right/left side of the control wheel, then set the value using the top/bottom side of the control wheel.
The higher the value selected, the more the difference of light and shadow is accentuated, and the bigger the effect on the image.
The higher the value selected, the more vivid the color. When a lower value is selected, the color of the image is restrained and subdued.
Adjusts the sharpness. The higher the value selected, the more the contours are accentuated, and the lower the value selected, the more the contours are softened.
- [Standard] is selected when using the following functions:
- [Intelligent Auto]
- [Superior Auto]
- [Scene Selection]
- [Picture Effect]
- When [Creative Style] is set to [Black & White] or [Sepia], [Saturation] cannot be adjusted.