[Photo Creativity] is a mode that allows you to operate the camera intuitively with a different screen display. When the shooting mode is set to (Intelligent Auto) or (Superior Auto), you can change the settings easily and shoot images.
- Set the shooting mode to (Intelligent Auto) or (Superior Auto).
- Press (Photo Creativity) on the control wheel.
Select the item to be changed using the control wheel.
- (Bkground Defocus):
- Adjusts the blurring of the background.
- Adjusts brightness.
- Adjusts color.
- Adjusts vividness.
- (Picture Effect):
- You can select a desired effect and shoot images with the specific texture.
- Select the desired settings.
- You can use some settings together by repeating steps 3 and 4.
- To reset the changed settings to the default settings, press the (Delete) button. (Bkground Defocus), (Brightness), (Color) and (Vividness) are set to [AUTO], and (Picture Effect) is set to .
- For shooting still images: Press the shutter button.
When recording movies: Press the MOVIE button to start recording.
- When [Quality] is set to [RAW] or [RAW & JPEG], you cannot use [Photo Creativity].
- When you record movies using the [Photo Creativity] function, you can change the (Bkground Defocus) settings only.
- If you switch the shooting mode to [Intelligent Auto] mode or [Superior Auto] mode, or turn off the product, the settings you have changed revert to the default settings.
- When the shooting mode is set to [Superior Auto], and you use [Photo Creativity], the product does not perform the overlay processing of images.