Installing PlayMemories Home
- Using the Internet browser on your computer, go to the following URL and install PlayMemories Home.
- Proceed the installation by following the instructions on the screen.
- When installation is completed, PlayMemories Home starts up.
- If PMB (Picture Motion Browser) supplied with a product that was purchased before 2011 has already been installed on the computer, PMB will be overwritten by PlayMemories Home. Please use PlayMemories Home.
- Connect the product and your computer using the supplied micro USB cable.
- New functions may be added to PlayMemories Home. Even if PlayMemories Home has already been installed on your computer, connect this product and your computer again.
A: To the Multi/Micro USB Terminal
B: To the USB jack of the computer
- Log on as Administrator.
- It may be necessary to restart your computer. When the restart confirmation message appears, restart the computer following the instructions on the screen.
- DirectX may be installed depending on your computer’s system environment.
- For details on PlayMemories Home, refer to the Help of PlayMemories Home or the PlayMemories Home support page (http://www.sony.co.jp/pmh-se/) (English only).