Enlarges the image being played back.
Display the image you want to enlarge, and slide the W/T (zoom) lever to the T side.
- If the image is too large, slide the W/T (zoom) lever to the W side to adjust the zoom scale.
- Select the portion you want to enlarge by pressing the top/bottom/right/left side of the control wheel.
- Press the MENU button, or in the center of the control wheel to exit the playback zoom.
- You can also enlarge an image being played back using MENU.
- You cannot enlarge movies.