Taking pictures of yourself using touch operation (Self-portrait/ -timer)
You can change the angle of the monitor and shoot a self-portrait while watching the monitor.
- MENU → (Custom Settings) → [Self-portrait/ -timer] → [On]
- Tilt the monitor approx. 180° upward.
- Set [Focus Mode] to another mode than [Manual Focus]. The touch shutter function cannot be used when [Focus Mode] is set to [Manual Focus] mode.
- Even if [Touch Shoot. Set.] is set to [Touch Focus], if you tilt the monitor approx. 180°upward, you can use the touch shutter function.
- Point the lens toward yourself, compose the shot, then touch the subject on the monitor.
The product records a still image after three seconds.
- The [Touch Shutter] function is unavailable in the following situations:
- When [Scene Selection] is set to [Night Scene]
- When [Smile/Face Detect.] is set to [Smile Shutter]
- When [Focus Mode] is set to [Manual Focus]
- When [Focus Area] is set to [Flexible Spot]
- While using Digital Zoom
- You cannot shoot images using [Touch Shutter] with applications downloaded from the website.