You can attach a vertical grip (sold separately) to this product and record vertically oriented images. When attaching the vertical grip, remove the battery cover in advance. For details, refer to the operating instructions for the vertical grip.
How to remove the battery cover
Rotate the battery cover release lever (A) of this product in the direction of the arrow.
The shaft of the battery cover will be stored inside the battery cover.
Pull the battery cover aside.
- You can attach the removed battery cover to the vertical grip so that you do not lose it.
How to attach the battery cover
Align the battery cover hinge with the battery cover shaft hole, and attach by pressing the battery cover locking button (B).
After attaching the battery cover, make sure that the head of the battery cover release lever (A) is pointing at the base of the arrow mark.
- When a vertical grip is attached to this product, the battery remaining is displayed as .
- When the vertical grip is attached, you cannot perform the following operations:
- Charging the battery pack (If you want to charge the battery pack, insert it into the camera, not into the vertical grip.)
- Using the AC Adaptor AC-PW20 (sold separately)