Rotating an image (Rotate)
Rotates a recorded image counter-clockwise.
- Display the image to be rotated, then select MENU → (Playback) → [Rotate].
- Press the center of the control wheel.The image is rotated counter-clockwise. The image rotates as you press the center.
If you rotate the image once, the image remains rotated even after the product is turned off.
- Even if you rotate a movie file, it will be played back horizontally on the monitor or viewfinder of the camera.
- You may not be able to rotate images shot using other products.
- When viewing rotated images on a computer, the images may be displayed in their original orientation depending on the software.