Connecting to a computer
- Insert a sufficiently charged battery pack into the camera.
- Turn on the camera and the computer.
- Check that [USB Connection] under (Setup) is set to [Mass Storage].
- Connect the camera to the computer using the USB cable (supplied).
- Connect the USB cable to the USB Type-C terminal on the camera.
- When you connect the camera to the computer for the first time, the procedure for recognizing the camera may start automatically on the computer. Wait until the procedure is finished.
- If you connect the product to your computer using the USB cable when [USB Power Supply] is set to [On], power is supplied from your computer. (Default setting: [On])
- Use the USB Type-C cable (supplied) or a USB-standard cable.
- Use a USB 3.2-compatible computer and the USB Type-C cable (supplied) for higher-speed communications.
- Do not turn on/off or restart the computer, or wake the computer from sleep mode when a USB connection has been established between the computer and the camera. Doing so may cause a malfunction. Before turning on/off or restarting the computer, or waking the computer from sleep mode, disconnect the camera from the computer.