Using a Mount Adaptor (sold separately), you can attach an A-mount lens (sold separately) to this product.
For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the Mount Adaptor.
- When a setting other than [Continuous Shooting: Lo] is selected for [Cont. Shooting], the focus is locked during the first shot, even if [Focus Mode] is set to [Continuous AF].
- You may not be able to use the Mount Adaptor or auto-focus with certain lenses. Consult your Sony dealer or local authorized Sony service facility on compatible lenses.
- You cannot use the AF illuminator when using an A-mount lens.
- The sound of the lens and the product in operation may be recorded during movie recording.
You can turn the sound off by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Audio Recording] → [Off].
- It may take a long time or may be difficult for the product to focus, depending on the lens used or the subject.