Ctrl w/ Smartphone
Sets the condition for connecting the camera to a smartphone.
- MENU → (Network) → [Ctrl w/ Smartphone] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Ctrl w/ Smartphone:
- Sets whether to connect the camera and a smartphone using Wi-Fi. ([On]/[Off])
- Displays the QR code or SSID used to connect the camera to a smartphone.
- Always Connected:
- Sets whether to keep the camera connected to a smartphone. If this item is set to [On], once you connect the camera to a smartphone, it will remain connected to the smartphone at all times. If it is set to [Off], the camera will connect to a smartphone only when the connection procedure is performed.
- If [Always Connected] is set to [On], the power consumption will be greater than when it is set to [Off].