How to use the keyboard
When manual character entry is required, a keyboard is displayed on the screen.
Move the cursor on desired key using the control wheel, then press the center to enter.
- Input box
The characters you entered are displayed.
- Switch character types
Each time you press this key, the character type will switch between alphabet letters, numerals and symbols.
Each time you press this key, the characters corresponding to that key will be displayed one-by-one in order.
For example: If you want to enter “abd”
- Press the key for “abc” once to display “a.”
- Press “” (the right-pointing arrow in the “Move cursor” area, marked as No.5).
- Press the key for “abc” twice to display “b.”
- Press the key for “def” once to display “d.”
Finalizes the entered characters.
- Move cursor
Moves the cursor in the input box to the right or left.
Deletes the character preceding the cursor.
- (upward-pointing arrow)
Switches the next character to a capital or lowercase letter.
Enters a space.
- To cancel input, select [Cancel].