Cont. PB for Interval
Continuously plays back images shot using interval shooting.
- MENU → (Playback) → [Cont. PB for Interval].
- Select the image group that you want to play back, and then press the center of the control wheel.
- On the playback screen, you can start continuous playback by pressing the down button while displaying an image in the group.
- You can resume play or pause by pressing the down button during playback.
- You can change the playback speed by turning the control dial or the control wheel during playback. You can also change the playback speed by selecting MENU → (Playback) → [PB Speed for Interval].
- You can continuously play back images shot with continuous shooting as well.