- Eye sensor
- Diopter-adjustment dial
Adjust the diopter-adjustment dial according to your eyesight until the display appears clearly in the viewfinder.
- Monitor (For touch operation: Touch panel/Touch pad)
You can adjust the monitor to an easily viewable angle and shoot from any position.
(A): Approx. 176°
(B): Approx. 270°
- You may not be able to adjust the monitor angle depending on the type of a tripod you use. In such a case, release the tripod screw once to adjust the monitor angle.
- Do not apply excessive force when opening, closing, or rotating the monitor. Doing so may cause a malfunction.
- MENU button
- Control dial
- For shooting: AF-ON (AF On) button
[Tracking On + AF On] is assigned in the default settings.
For viewing: (Enlarge) button
- For shooting: Fn (Function) button
For viewing: (Send to Smartphone) button
You can display the screen for [Send to Smartphone] by pressing this button.
- Control wheel
- For shooting: C button (Custom button)
For viewing: (Delete) button
- (Playback) button