You can change the display quality.
MENU →(Setup) → [Finder/Monitor] → [Display Quality] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Displays in high quality.
- Displays in standard quality.
- When [High] is set, battery consumption will be higher than when [Standard] is set.
- When the temperature of the camera rises, the setting may become locked to [Standard].
- When [Finder Frame Rate] is set to [High] or [Higher], [Display Quality] becomes locked to [Standard].
- When “-” is displayed as the setting value for [Display Quality], you cannot view or change the setting. Set [Finder Frame Rate] to [Standard] to change the setting for [Display Quality].