Battery life and number of recordable images
Number of recordable images when shooting still images
|Screen mode||Approx. 530 images|
|Viewfinder mode||Approx. 430 images|
Battery life for actual movie shooting
|Screen mode||Approx. 95 min.|
|Viewfinder mode||Approx. 90 min.|
Battery life for continuous movie shooting
|Screen mode||Approx. 150 min.|
|Viewfinder mode||Approx. 145 min.|
- The above estimates for battery life and number of recordable images apply when the battery pack has been fully charged. The battery life and number of images may decrease depending on the conditions of use.
- The battery life and number of recordable images are estimates based on shooting with the default settings under the following conditions:
- Using the battery pack at an ambient temperature of 25°C (77°F).
- Using a Sony CFexpress Type A memory card (sold separately)
- Using a FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS lens (sold separately)
- The numbers of recordable still images are based on the CIPA standard and shooting under the following conditions:
(CIPA: Camera & Imaging Products Association)
- One picture is taken every 30 seconds.
- The power is turned on and off once every ten times.
- The number of minutes for movie shooting is based on the CIPA standard and shooting under the following conditions:
- The image quality is set to XAVC S HD 60p 50M /50p 50M 4:2:0 8bit.
- Actual shooting (movies): Battery life based on repeated shooting, zooming, shooting stand-by, turning on/off, etc.
- Continuous shooting (movies): No operations other than starting and ending shooting are performed.