Charging the battery pack using a charger
Insert the battery pack into the battery charger.
- Place the battery pack on the battery charger aligning the direction of (triangle) mark.
- Slide the battery pack to the end.
Connect the power cord (supplied) to the battery charger, and connect the battery charger to the wall outlet (wall socket).
- When charging starts, the CHARGE lamp (A) lights up in orange.
- You can check the approximate charging status with the charging status indicator lamp (B) as shown in the following table. (The orange color indicates the lighting of the lamp.)
- When the CHARGE lamp and charging status indicator lamp light up and then immediately turn off, the battery pack is fully charged.
Charging status CHARGE lamp/Charging status indicator lamp Immediately after attaching the battery pack - 30% 30% - 60% 60% - 90% 90% - Fully charged Full charging completed
The charge level shown by the charging status indicator lamp and the percentages in the above table are rough guides.
The actual status may differ depending on the ambient temperature and the condition of the battery pack.
- Charging time (Full charge): The charging time is approximately 150 min.
- The above charging time applies when charging a fully depleted battery pack at a temperature of 25°C (77°F). Charging may take longer depending on conditions of use and circumstances.
- Use a nearby wall outlet (wall socket) when using the AC Adaptor/Battery Charger. If any malfunction occurs, disconnect the plug from the wall outlet (wall socket) immediately to disconnect from the power source.
If you use the product with a charge lamp, note that the product is not disconnected from the power source even when the lamp turns off.
- Before charging, be sure to also read “Notes on the battery pack and charging the battery.”