Copying images from one memory card to another (Copy)
You can copy images from a memory card in a slot that is selected using [Select Playback Media] to a memory card in another slot.
MENU → (Playback) → [Edit] → [Copy].All of the contents with a date or in a folder currently being played back will be copied to a memory card in another slot.
- You can select the type of images to be displayed by selecting MENU → (Playback) → [Playback Target] → [View Mode].
- If images in a group are copied, the copied images will not be displayed as a group on the destination memory card.
- If protected images are copied, the protection will be canceled on the destination memory card.
- It may take a long time when many images are to be copied. Use a sufficiently charged battery pack.
- To copy a movie, the destination memory card must support the recording format of the movie. If the movie cannot be copied, a message will be displayed on the monitor of the camera.