Finder Frame Rate (still image)
Display the subject’s movements more smoothly by adjusting the frame rate of the viewfinder during still image shooting. This function is convenient when shooting a fast-moving subject.
MENU → (Setup) → [Finder/Monitor] → [Finder Frame Rate] → desired setting.
- This function can be assigned to key of your choice using [Custom Key Setting].
Menu item details
- Displays the subject at a normal frame rate on the viewfinder.
- Displays the movements of the subject more smoothly on the viewfinder.
- Displays the movements of the subject more smoothly on the viewfinder than [High].
- When [Finder Frame Rate] is set to [Higher], the viewfinder resolution becomes lower and the display magnification becomes smaller.
- When [Finder Frame Rate] is set to [High] or [Higher], [Display Quality] becomes locked to [Standard].
- Even if [Finder Frame Rate] is set to [High] or [Higher], the frame rate may be restricted depending on the temperature of the shooting environment and the shooting conditions.
- The frame rate is restricted in the following situations:
- During playback
- During HDMI connection
- When the temperature inside the camera’s body is high
- When [Shutter Type] is set to [Electronic Shutter] or [Auto] and continuous shooting is performed.