Configures a wired LAN.
MENU → (Network) → [Wired LAN] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- IP Address Setting:
- Sets whether to configure the IP address for the wired LAN automatically or manually. ([Auto]/[Manual])
- Display Wired LAN Info.:
- Displays wired LAN information for this product such as the MAC address or IP address.
- IP Address:
- If you are entering the IP address manually, enter the fixed address.
- Subnet Mask/Default Gateway/Primary DNS Server/Second DNS Server:
- If you have set [IP Address Setting] to [Manual], enter each address according to your network environment.
To display the QR Code for the MAC address
- You can import the MAC address of this camera to a smartphone. Use one of the following methods to display the QR Code on the screen, and read the QR Code using the Transfer & Tagging add-on smartphone application.
- When the camera is turned off, turn the camera on while pressing the (Playback) button.
- Press the (Delete) button on the [Display Wired LAN Info.] screen.
The Transfer & Tagging add-on is only available in certain countries and regions.