You can manually optimize the image sensor (pixel mapping). If [Auto Pixel Mapping] is set to [Off], perform [Pixel Mapping] regularly according to the following procedure. We recommend that you perform the operation once every three days.
- MENU → (Setup) → [Setup Option] → select [Pixel Mapping].
- Select [OK] on the confirmation screen.
Pixel mapping will be performed.
- The camera cannot be operated during pixel mapping.
- The camera will restart when pixel mapping is complete.
- If you see bright spots in a recorded image on the camera monitor, immediately perform [Pixel Mapping].
- Pixel mapping cannot be performed when the battery is low.