This section describes the screen display when the shooting mode is (Program Auto).
- The examples are of the display when the screen is in the all-information display mode.
- The displayed content and positions are for reference only, and may differ from the actual display. Some icons may not be displayed depending on the camera settings.
During still image shooting
- The mode dial is set to (Program Auto).
- Number of the memory card slot recording the shooting data
- Number of still images that can be recorded on the memory card in the slot indicated by 2
- [JPEG/HEIF Switch] is set to [JPEG]. [Image Quality Settings] → [JPEG Quality] is set to [Fine].
- [Image Quality Settings] → [JPEG Image Size] is set to [M: 21M].
- [SteadyShot] is set to [On].
- [Touch Func. in Shooting] is set to [Touch Tracking].
- Remaining battery level
- [Metering Mode] is set to [Multi].
- Displayed when [AF Illuminator] is set to [Auto] and the camera detects that the AF Illuminator is required
- NFC is active. [Smartphone Connection] is set to [On].
- [White Balance] is set to [Auto].
- [D-Range Optimizer: Auto] is selected.
- [Creative Look] is set to [ST].
- [Picture Profile] is set to [Off].
- The drive mode is set to (Single Shooting).
- The focus mode is set to AF-S (Single-shot AF).
- [Focus Area] is set to [Wide].
- [Shutter Type] is set to [Auto].
- [Face/Eye Prior. in AF] is set to [On].
- Shutter speed
- Aperture value
- Exposure compensation
- [ISO] is set to [ISO AUTO].
- [ Shooting] is set to [On] or [Auto], and the recordable area is the APS-C-equivalent size.
During movie recording
- Recordable movie time for the currently displayed slot
- [File Format] is set to [XAVC S HD].
- [Movie Settings] is set to [60p 50M 4:2:0 8bit].
- Actual movie recording time
- [Audio Level Display] is set to [On].
- [ISO] is set to [ISO AUTO]. (The ISO value automatically set by the camera is displayed.)