Finder Frame Rate (still image)
Display the subject’s movements more smoothly by adjusting the frame rate of the viewfinder during still image shooting. This function is convenient when shooting a fast-moving subject.
MENU → (Setup) → [Finder/Monitor] → [Finder Frame Rate] → desired setting.
- This function can be assigned to key of your choice using [Custom Key/Dial Set.].
Menu item details
- Displays the subject at a normal frame rate on the viewfinder.
- Displays the movements of the subject more smoothly on the viewfinder.
- Even when [Finder Frame Rate] is set to [High], the setting may switch to [Standard] automatically depending on the temperature of the shooting environment and the shooting conditions.
- The frame rate is restricted in the following situations:
- During playback
- During HDMI connection
- When the temperature inside the camera’s body is high