You can assign ratings to recorded images on a scale of the number of stars (-) to make it easier to find images.
- MENU →(Playback) → [Selection/Memo] → [Rating].The image rating selection screen will appear.
- Press the left/right sides of the control wheel to display an image to which you want to assign a rating, and then press the center.
- Select the level of (Rating) by pressing the left/right side of the control wheel, and then press the center.
- Press the MENU button to exit the rating setting screen.
To set ratings when shooting still images
Assign [Add Rating ()] through [Add Rating ()] to the desired keys using [Custom Key/Dial Set.] in advance and press the custom keys after shooting a still image. You can set the rating for the last shot still image.
- Ratings cannot be set when shooting movies.
- You can also assign ratings when playing back images by using the custom key. Assign [Rating] to the desired key using [Custom Key Setting] beforehand, and then press the custom key while playing back an image to which you want to assign a rating. The level of (Rating) changes each time you press the custom key.
- By specifying ratings with the [Image Jump Setting] function, you can quickly find the desired image.