Display Wi-Fi Info.
Displays Wi-Fi information for the camera such as the MAC address, IP address, etc.
MENU →(Network) → [Wi-Fi] → [Display Wi-Fi Info.].
- Information other than the MAC address is displayed under the following conditions.
- [FTP Function] under [FTP Transfer Func.] is set to [On], and a Wi-Fi connection has been established.
- [PC Remote] is set to [On] and [PC Remote Cnct Method] is set to [Wi-Fi Access Point] under [PC Remote Function], and a Wi-Fi connection has been established.
To display the QR Code for the MAC address
- You can import the MAC address of this camera to a smartphone. Use one of the following methods to display the QR Code on the screen, and read the QR Code using the Transfer & Tagging add-on smartphone application.
- When the camera is turned off, turn the camera on while pressing the (Playback) button.
- Press the (Delete) button on the [Display Wi-Fi Info.] screen.
For details on how to read the QR Code using the Transfer & Tagging add-on, refer to the following support page.
The Transfer & Tagging add-on is only available in certain countries and regions.