Contents of this chapter
The following table of contents lists the features described in this chapter (“Viewing”). From each item name, you can jump to the page describing the respective functions.
- Selecting which memory card to play back (Select Playback Media)
- Playing back still images
- Enlarging an image being played back (Enlarge Image)
- Enlarge Initial Mag.
- Enlarge Initial Position
- Rotating recorded images automatically (Display Rotation)
- Playing back movies
- Volume Settings
- 4ch Audio Monitoring (movie)
- Playing back images using slideshow (Slide Show)
- Cont. Play for Interval
- Play Speed for Interval
Changing how images are displayed
- Playing back images on the image index screen (Image Index)
- Switching between still images and movies (View Mode)
- Display as Group
- Focus Frame Display (playback)
- Disp Specified Time Img.
Adding information to images
Extracting still images from a movie