Charging the battery pack using the supplied AC adaptor
- Turn off the camera.
- Connect the camera with the battery pack inserted to the AC Adaptor (supplied) using the USB cable, and connect the AC Adaptor to the wall outlet (wall socket).
Charge lamp on the camera (orange)
Off: Charging finished
Flashing: Charging error or charging paused temporarily because the camera is not within the proper temperature range
- Charging time (Full charge): The charging time is approximately 255 min.
- The above charging time applies when charging a fully depleted battery pack at a temperature of 25 °C (77 °F). Charging may take longer depending on conditions of use and circumstances.
- The charge lamp turns off when charging is completed.
- If the charge lamp lights up and then immediately turns off, the battery pack is fully charged.
- USB charging is not possible from the Multi/Micro USB terminal. Use the USB Type-C terminal to charge the battery pack.
- Use a nearby wall outlet (wall socket) when using the AC Adaptor/Battery Charger. If any malfunction occurs, disconnect the plug from the wall outlet (wall socket) immediately to disconnect from the power source. If you use the product with a charge lamp, note that the product is not disconnected from the power source even when the lamp turns off.
- If you turn on the camera, power will be supplied from the wall outlet (wall socket) and you will be able to operate the camera. However, the battery pack will not be charged.
- Use the USB cable (supplied) or a USB-standard cable.
- Before charging, be sure to also read “Notes on the battery pack and charging the battery.”