You can easily switch the focusing mode from auto to manual and vice versa while shooting without changing your holding position.
- MENU → (Setup) → [Operation Customize] → [Custom Key/Dial Set.] or [Custom Key/Dial Set.] → desired button → [AF/MF Selector Hold] or [AF/MF Selector Toggle].
Menu item details
- AF/MF Selector Hold:
- Switches the focusing mode while the button is held down.
- AF/MF Selector Toggle:
- Switches the focusing mode until the button is pressed again.
- You cannot set the [AF/MF Selector Hold] function to [Left Button], [Right Button] or [Down Button] of the control wheel.
- If the lens is equipped with an AF/MF selector switch, the state of the switch on the lens will take priority.