Select the appropriate mode for the subject, such as single shooting, bracketing shooting, or self-timer shooting.
- MENU → (Shooting) → [Drive Mode] → [Drive Mode] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Single Shooting:
- Normal shooting mode.
- Self-timer(Single) :
- Shoots an image using the self-timer after a designated number of seconds have elapsed since the shutter button was pressed.
- Single Bracket:
- Shoots a specified number of images, one by one, each with a different degrees of exposure.
- WB bracket:
- Shoots a total of three images, each with different color tones according to the selected settings for white balance, color temperature and color filter.
- DRO Bracket:
- Shoots a total of three images, each at a different degree of D-Range Optimizer.