Clear Image Zoom/Digital Zoom
When you use a zoom function other than the optical zoom, you can exceed the zoom range of the optical zoom.
- MENU → (Shooting) → [Zoom] → [Zoom Range] → Select [Clear Image Zoom] or [Digital Zoom].
- Zoom using the W/T (zoom) lever.
- You can also assign the [Zoom] function to the desired key by selecting MENU → (Setup) → [Operation Customize] → [Custom Key/Dial Set.] or [Custom Key/Dial Set.].
- If you assign [Zoom Operation (T)] or [Zoom Operation (W)] to the desired key in advance by selecting MENU → (Setup) → [Operation Customize] → [Custom Key/Dial Set.] or [Custom Key/Dial Set.], you can zoom in and out simply by pressing that key.
- When a power zoom lens is attached, you can use the zoom lever or zoom ring to magnify the image. If you exceed the optical zoom magnification, you can switch to a zoom function other than the optical zoom with the same operation.
- Even when you use [Clear Image Zoom] or [Digital Zoom] with a power zoom lens attached, the optical zoom is used up to the telephoto end of the lens.