Wired LAN (USB-LAN)
Configures a wired LAN. You can connect this product to a network via wired LAN by connecting a commercially available USB-LAN conversion adaptor to the USB Type-C terminal on the product.
MENU → (Network) → [Wired LAN] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- IP Address Setting:
- Sets whether to configure the IP address for the wired LAN automatically or manually. ([Auto]/[Manual])
- Display Wired LAN Info.:
- Displays wired LAN information for this product such as the MAC address or IP address.
- IP Address:
- If you are entering the IP address manually, enter the fixed address.
- Subnet Mask/Default Gateway/Primary DNS Server/Second DNS Server:
- If you have set [IP Address Setting] to [Manual], enter each address according to your network environment.
- We recommend that you use a gigabit ethernet adaptor for USB Type-C connections.
- Not all types of USB-LAN conversion adaptors are guaranteed to operate properly.