Sets the speed at which the white balance switches during movie recording, such as when the setting for [White Balance] or [Priority Set in AWB] is changed.
- MENU → (Exposure/Color) → [White Balance] → [Shockless WB] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- The white balance will switch immediately if you change the white balance setting during movie recording.
- 1 (Fast)/2/3 (Slow):
- You can select the speed at which the white balance switches during movie shooting in order to make the white balance of the movie change more smoothly.
The speed settings in the order of fastest to slowest are [1 (Fast)], , and [3 (Slow)].
- This function does not affect the speed at which the white balance changes when [White Balance] is set to [Auto] or [Underwater Auto].
- Even if a setting other than [Off] is selected, the following will be immediately applied to the movie regardless of the speed setting.
- Fine adjustments to the color tones
- Changes to the color temperature using [C.Temp./Filter]