Sets whether to turn on the recording lamps during movie recording.
MENU → (Setup) → [Setup Option] → [REC Lamp] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- All On:
- Turns on all recording lamps.
- Only Front Off:
- Does not turn on the recording lamp on the front side, but turns on the recording lamp on the rear side and the REC (recording) button.
- All Off:
- Does not turn on any of the recording lamps.
- Change the recording lamp settings when there is an object that reflects light, such as glass, in the direction of shooting.
- The REC (recording) button on the top lights up along with the recording lamp on the rear side.