Selects which LUT to apply to movies. You can choose the LUT from among three presets and 16 LUTs that you can register.
- MENU → (Exposure/Color) → [Color/Tone] → [Select LUT] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Emphasizes the expression of gradations from shadow to mid-tone. The tone of the images is similar to the characteristics of images that have been scanned from film for shooting.
- Selects the s709 LUT for color tones similar to the film color preferred in movie and drama productions.
- Selects the R709 LUT for contrast in color tones with true-to-life color reproduction.
- Selects registered LUTs. LUTs can be edited and registered by selecting User1–User16, and pressing the right side of the control wheel to open the setting detail screen.