To play music with better sound quality when connecting the headphones to 2 devices
- When setting [Connect to 2 devices simultaneously] to [On], LDAC cannot be used.
- If the music playback device supports LDAC, the headphones can play music with better sound quality by connecting as described below.
- Set [Connect to 2 devices simultaneously] to [Off].
- Connect the headphones to a music playback device via BLUETOOTH connection.
- Connect the headphones to a smartphone with “Sony | Headphones Connect” installed via BLUETOOTH connection.
The music playback device and the smartphone are connected to the headphones in a multipoint connection.
- Change the BLUETOOTH settings with the smartphone.
Operation example: When using an Android smartphone
Touch [Settings] - [Device connection] - [Bluetooth] - the (settings) icon next to the model name, then uncheck [Media audio] on the [Paired devices] screen.
- Start playback by operating the music playback device.